9.19.2012

fall!!

okay, so it's not reeeallly fall but it is september and starbucks does have their pumpkin spice lattes out so it's fall in my book. and the weather has finally dropped to the low 90's here in south texas. that's downright cool in my book.

i had intended to put my fall decorations out this past weekend but my little bugg got sick (i hate that he caught my cold...and it was way worse for him) and i spent the weekend nursing him. this may sound awful but i totally soaked up all of the snuggle time i could get since it rarely happens. and he was oh-so-snuggly.

this weekend, however, will be spent celebrating all things fall. if only we had a starbucks here in this tiny little town. one can dream.

i've been prepping for my fall mini sessions for a couple of months now and i did a little test run with the new props i picked up this morning. i try not to cross-post from my business blog to here but i just couldn't resist.

this is the card i will be including in my fall mini session package:




 are you already celebrating fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment