9.21.2012

insta-friday.

it' friday!! and of course, that means it's insta-friday. our week has been full of fall-inspired fun. i seriously love this time of year.

a friday afternoon play date with my boy and j.crew.

date night beer. and the start of celebrating all things pumpkin.

date night movie. i really liked this one.

my first pumpkin spice latte of the season.

my sicky boy. i'm not going to lie, i loved the snuggle time.

another sicky day. we watched church from home.

#shereadstruth. we started galatians this week.

first day of bible study. we're studying Named By God.

the shoppes at target: the curiosity shoppe. love it!

fall mini session supplies.

my friend erin started a movement called #stoptopray. try it.

not wanting to get out of bed after nap time.

climbing on mommy's car like a monkey. and #babywedgie.

have a fantastic weekend!!


life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to see What to Expect When You're Expecting. Maybe that's how I'll spend my Friday night :) Stopping by from the insta-friday linkup.

    ReplyDelete